Goal Review

Term 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name:Cayden

Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Reading- continue achieving at standard and continue working hard.



Work towards my 40 book challenge. Reading books and adding to the Google form and slide.
Reading a variety of texts
Actively participate in literacy group lessons
Complete follow up activities
Ask questions about what I read.






Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Learn more Math and get higher scores in Mathletics.







Spend more time on Mathletics to get higher scores. Achieve 1500 points weekly.
Actively participate in maths lessons
Complete follow up activities and practice new learning.
Ask questions when unsure of solving problems


No comments:

Post a Comment